Effective Date: 24 August 2023
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that a website places on your device when you visit the website. They enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another.
What types of Cookies do we use?
We use the following types of Cookies on akramhossain.com (Akram Hossain):
- Essential Cookies: These Cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and provide basic functionalities like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these Cookies.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages visitors visit most often and if they receive any error messages. These Cookies do not collect personally identifiable information. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These Cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you. They limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
How to Manage Cookies:
You can control and manage Cookies in several ways:
- Browser settings: Most web browsers allow you to control the Cookies that are stored on your device. You can configure your browser to reject all Cookies or only allow certain Cookies. You can also delete Cookies that have already been stored.
- Third-party opt-out tools: Some third parties provide tools that you can use to opt out of their Cookies. You can find more information about these tools on the websites of the third parties.
Changes to this Cookies Policy:
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. The updated version will be posted on this website. We recommend that you review this Cookies Policy regularly to stay informed of any changes.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at [email protected]